Andy Farrell has been reinstated at inside centre for Saturday’s quarter final clash with Australia on Saturday.
Mathew Tait retains the outside centre berth, whilst Phil Vickery returns to captain the side at loosehead prop and Jason Robinson will start at full-back.
Mark Regan will play at hooker ahead of George Chuter, whilst Martin Corry, Lewis Moody and Nick Easter form the back row.
What are your thoughts on selection? I would rather have seen Danny Hipkiss at outside centre, and still not convinced by Farrell but can see the thinking behind it given Australia’s strength out wide.
15. Jason Robinson (Unattached)
14. Paul Sackey (London Wasps)
13. Mathew Tait (Newcastle Falcons)
12. Andy Farrell (Saracens)
11. Josh Lewsey (London Wasps)
10. Jonny Wilkinson (Newcastle Falcons)
9. Andy Gomarsall (Harlequins)
1. Andrew Sheridan (Sale Sharks)
2. Mark Regan (Bristol Rugby)
3. Phil Vickery (London Wasps, captain)
4. Simon Shaw (London Wasps)
5. Ben Kay (Leicester Tigers)
6. Martin Corry (Leicester Tigers)
7. Lewis Moody (Leicester Tigers)
8. Nick Easter (Harlequins)
16. George Chuter (Leicester Tigers)
17. Matt Stevens (Bath Rugby)
18. Lawrence Dallaglio (London Wasps)
19. Joe Worsley (London Wasps)
20. Peter Richards (London Irish)
21. Olly Barkley (Bath Rugby)
22. Danny Hipkiss (Leicester Tigers)