Leading energy provider SSE is bringing you the opportunity to see some of the very best international rugby, with a chance to WIN a pair of tickets to watch England v Ireland at Twickenham on Saturday 17th March, in one of the most anticipated games in the RBS 6 Nations Championship!
As National Community Partner of the RFU, SSE has recently launched a brand new website dedicated to supporting grassroots rugby clubs in England., www.sserugby.com SSE is offering a season-long programme of rewards, resources, and opportunities, as well as a unique insight into the rugby world from ambassadors such as England flanker Tom Croft.
To WIN a pair of tickets to watch England v Ireland, just answer this simple question:
[contact-form-7 id=”15871″ title=”EngvIre Tickets”]
Community rugby clubs in England are encouraged to register on www.sserugby.com to start benefiting from the support and resources on offer, including £10k worth of SSE Energy credits and a motivational team talk with John Bentley for your club.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Closing date: 14/03/12
4. One winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries and notified by phone and/or email by 18:00 on 14/03/12.
5. One winner will receive one pair of tickets to England v Ireland RBS 6 Nations International rugby fixture
6. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. The promoter is unable to specify the exact time and date of delivery, but all endeavours will be made to deliver the prize by the 16th of March at the latest
8. Transport to and from the venue and all other incidentals associated with the event (e.g. accommodation, food and beverages, match day programmes and merchandise etc.) will be the responsibility of the winner and guest to arrange and not the responsibility of the promoters to provide.
9. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the promoter’s decision is final.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
11. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
12. The pomoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any stage.
13. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
15. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for lost or invalid entries.
16. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
17. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
18. This promotion is subject to RFU T&C’s found at http://www.rfu.com/Tickets/TermsAndConditions.aspx
19. Promoters: SSE (Scottish and Southern Energy plc.), Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ, UK.