Leading energy provider SSE is bringing you the opportunity to see some of the very best international rugby, with a chance to WIN a pair of tickets to watch England v New Zealand at Twickenham on Saturday 1st December, in one of the most anticipated games in the QBE International Series!
As National Community Partner of the RFU, SSE recently launched SSE Rugby, a brand new website dedicated to grassroots rugby clubs in England, SSE also continues to support the funding of the RFU’s Community Rugby Coaches (CRCs); each a qualified coach working under the strategic direction of an RFU Rugby Development Officer (RDO).
To WIN a pair of tickets to watch England v New Zealand, just complete the form below before the closing date of 4pm today and we’ll pick a winner at random.
[contact-form-7 id=”21433″ title=”SSE_NZ”]
SSE Rugby Energy is dedicated in helping clubs across England save money on their energy bills. To find how your club can start benefiting from these savings log-on to www.SSErugby.com
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Closing date: 28th November 2012
4. One winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries and notified by phone and/or email by 16:00 on 28th November 2012.
5. One winner will receive two tickets to England v New Zealand Autumn International rugby fixture
6. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. The promoter is unable to specify the exact time and date of delivery, but all endeavours will be made to deliver the prize by 18:00 on 29th November 2012.
8. Transport to and from the venue and all other incidentals associated with the event (e.g. accommodation, food and beverages, match day programmes and merchandise etc.) will be the responsibility of the winner and guest and not the responsibility of the promoters to provide.
9. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the promoter’s decision is final.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
11. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
12. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any stage.
13. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
15. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for lost or invalid entries.
16. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
17. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
18. This promotion is subject to RFU T&C’s found at http://www.rfu.com/Tickets/TermsAndConditions.aspx
19. Promoters: SSE (Scottish and Southern Energy plc.), Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ, UK.