In the February edition of HSBC’s Lions Monthly, a regular summary of all the news and views in the build-up to The British & Irish Lions Tour to Australia 2013, we hear from some of rugby’s all-time greats as the 6 Nations plays out in the Northern Hemisphere, the count-down to the Tour continues and British & Irish players continue to try to push themselves into contention for inclusion in Warren Gatland’s touring party.
In this month’s episode:
– Three time Lions tourist Jeremy Guscott discusses the selection dilemma for Warren Gatland at centre for The Lions
– 2009 tourist Ugo Monye relives his memories from the last Tour to South Africa including his memorable interception try in the third test
– HSBC ambassador and Lions Legend Gavin Hastings picks his stand-out players thus far in the 6 Nations
– Australia’s most capped scrum-half, George Gregan, gives us the Southern Hemisphere outlook on the build-up and what it’s like to play in Hong Kong
– 2001 Lions Legend and HSBC ambassador Jason Robinson attempts to ‘tackle these’, answering questions on his own career