BMW, proud partner of England Rugby, has teamed up with The Rugby Blog to give one lucky reader the chance to win a chauffeur driven lift home from Twickenham in a BMW ‘Sweet Chariot’ after England v Australia on 2nd November. Back by popular demand, the BMW ‘Sweet Chariots’ will be at Twickenham throughout this year’s QBE Internationals, ready to carry fans home.
After suffering a hard-fought defeat in the same fixture last year, England will be aiming to deliver the Ultimate Performance against their Southern Hemisphere rivals in the first match of the QBE Internationals.
After 80-minutes of intense rugby action, you can win a ride home from the game for you and three friends in the brand new BMW X5. To enter, simply fill in your details below. The deadline for entries is 4pm on Wednesday, 30th October. Good luck!
[contact-form-7 id=”29598″ title=”BMW Sweet Chariot Eng v Aus 2013″]
BMW Sweet Chariots T+Cs
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with England Rugby/RFU. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over
3. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
4. The prize will be a chauffeured lift for a maximum of four passengers from Twickenham Stadium (or nearby location as confirmed by BMW on the day) to within a 60 mile radius from the pickup location post match.
5. Winners will be instructed to go to the BMW Lounge post match and will be asked to give their postcode details. The distance from the Stadium to the winner’s destination will be calculated using Google Maps, if the journey will be further than 60 miles it will be up to the discretion of BMW if they will allow the winner to travel the entire distance in the chauffeured vehicle or alternatively the winner can be dropped at another location (e.g. a train or bus station) of their choice en route to their final destination. Only one destination can be selected for all passengers per car.
6. Winners will be able to depart the Twickenham Stadium area in their vehicle from at least one hour after the final whistle of the match (the exact time will depend on when the police re-open the roads around Twickenham after the match). The winners will be able to depart the Twickenham Stadium area in the chauffeured BMW vehicle no later than two and a half hours after the final whistle.
7. The prize does not include tickets to any matches at Twickenham Stadium and all entrants should already hold a match day ticket.
8. Accommodation is not included in any of the Prizes and BMW accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any Prize which are not specifically included in that Prize, including, without limitation, match tickets, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person.
9. The winner’s names can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to BMW Team, Synergy, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT after Monday 18 November 2013. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
13. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winners or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
15. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
16. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
17. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA.