There are now 150 days to go until the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand, and the squad will have taken a number of positives away from the 6 Nations and will be looking for a strong performance in the tournament.
To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic prizes, simply tell us:
How many points did Wales score in the 2011 RBS 6 Nations?
Simply email your answer to email@example.com before the closing date of 12pm on Thursday 27th April, along with your name and the address to which you’d like the prize sent.
Thomas Cook Sport is the UK’s leading sports tour operator and official travel partner of the WRU. For more information on remaining packages to the Internationals in May, plus 2011 Rugby World Cup packages, visit www.thomascooksport.com or call 0844 800 9900.
Terms and Conditions
1. The following sets out the terms and conditions are between you and Thomas Cook Sport (“the Promoter”). Thomas Cook Sport is a trading name of Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England.
2. Prize is for one winner. The prize is a shirt and ball signed by the current Welsh Rugby squad.
3. The prize draw is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of the Welsh Rugby Union, Thomas Cook Group or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
4. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. The prize draw closes on 27th April at 12pm and a winner will be selected at random and notified no later than Tuesday 3rd May.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
9. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw if, in our sole discretion, the prize draw is not capable of being conducted as specified in the rules.