Leading energy provider, SSE is bringing you the opportunity to get a slice of the very best in international rugby, with a chance to win a pair of tickets to watch England v Wales at Twickenham on Saturday 25th February.
As National Community Partner of the RFU, SSE has recently launched a brand new website, www.sserugby.com dedicated to supporting grassroots rugby clubs in England. SSE is offering a season-long programme of rewards, resources, and opportunities, as well as offering unique insight into the rugby world from ambassadors such as England Flanker, Tom Croft.
To catch a glimpse of Tom Croft in action and WIN one pair of tickets to watch England v Wales, just answer this simple question:[contact-form-7 id=”15421″ title=”RBS- Eng v Wal”]
Community rugby clubs in England are encouraged to register on www.sserugby.com to start benefiting from the support and resources on offer, including £10k worth of SSE Energy credits and a motivational team talk with John Bentley for your club.
Submit your answer by Thursday 23rd February at 12pm to enter the draw, and we’ll pick a winner at random. Please also ‘Like’ us on Facebook for more competitions and exclusive content.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Closing date: 23rd February
4. One winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries and notified by email.
5. One winner will receive two tickets to England v Wales RBS 6 Nations International rugby fixture.
6. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. Transport to and from the venue and all other incidentals associated with the event (e.g. accommodation, food and beverages, match day programmes and merchandise etc.) will be the responsibility of the winner and guest to arrange and not the responsibility of the promoters to provide.
8. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
9. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any stage.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
14. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for lost or invalid entries.
15. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
16. This promotion is subject to RFU T&C’s found at http://www.rfu.com/Tickets/TermsAndConditions.aspx
17. Promoters: SSE (Scottish and Southern Energy plc.), Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ, UK.