Vern Cotter has named the Scotland team to play Canada this weekend. He has made four changes to the side that beat the USA last weekend.
Two changes are injury-enforced, with Peter Horne replacing Duncan Taylor in the centre, and Grant Gilchrist coming in for Jim Hamilton in the second row. Horne gets his first start, after two previous cameos from the bench.
The other changes see Kelly Brown and Moray Low return to the starting team, at the expense of Blair Cowan and Geoff Cross, both of whom drop to the bench.
Uncapped hooker Kevin Brace could get his first taste of international rugby from the bench, where he is joined by Bristol’s Kyle Traynor.
Scotland team to face Canada:
15. Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors)
14. Sean Maitland (Glasgow Warriors)
13. Sean Lamont (Glasgow Warriors)
12. Peter Horne (Glasgow Warriors)
11. Tim Visser (Edinburgh Rugby)
10. Finn Russell (Glasgow Warriors)
9. Greig Laidlaw (C) (Gloucester Rugby)
1. Gordon Reid (Glasgow Warriors)
2. Scott Lawson (Newcastle Falcons)
3. Moray Low (Exeter Chiefs)
4. Richie Gray (Castres Olympique)
5. Grant Gilchrist (Edinburgh Rugby)
6. Alasdair Strokosch (Perpignan)
7. Kelly Brown (Saracens)
8. Johnnie Beattie (Castres Olympique)
16. Kevin Brace (Glasgow Warriors)
17. Kyle Traynor (Bristol Rugby)
18. Geoff Cross (London Irish)
19. Kieran Low (London Irish)
20. Blair Cowan (London Irish)
21. Grayson Hart (Edinburgh Rugby)
22. Ruaridh Jackson (London Wasps)
23. Max Evans (Castres Olympique)
Kick off: 2.10pm Local Time, 7.10pm BST
Venue: BMO Field, Toronto
Photo by: Patrick Khachfe / Onside Images